Expatriate Tax ServicesSasserath & Zoraian, LLP specializes in providing expatriate tax compliance and consulting services. Some of the many services we provide to both expatriate individuals and their employers include:
- Tax planning & compliance for U.S. nationals working overseas
- Tax planning & compliance for foreign nationals working in the U.S.
- Pre-assignment/post-arrival tax consultations
- Tax equalization policy design and administration.
- Hypothetical tax/net pay calculations
- Pre-departure and repatriation counseling
- Assistance with inquiries from U.S. and foreign taxing authorities
- Social security tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Tax treaty utilization
- Payroll consulting
- Calculation and coordination of U.S./foreign estimated tax payments
- Foreign bank account reports
In addition to tax compliance services, we are highly qualified to offer tax planning for employees going overseas. We continuously evaluate our client's needs and suggest ideas that are primarily focused on tax and related human resource cost saving opportunities. When such considerations arise, we quickly bring them to your attention.
As a result of the international nature of our business, Sasserath & Zoraian, LLP has developed relationships with many firms outside of the United States. We currently have affiliations in many countries across the globe and are thus well positioned to coordinate with non-U.S. tax service providers on an as needed basis.
To learn more about how we can assist with your expatriate tax concerns, please contact us at 631-368-3110.