International Tax Services
Our International Tax professionals assist companies that are expanding their operations overseas. This typically involves structuring business operations in a tax efficient manner through the effective use of U.S. and foreign entities. We also advise on issues of ownership and control, capital structure and inter-entity transactions. Visit our international tax website.
Our firm has provided traditional and evolving accounting and tax services for over thirteen years. We are dedicated to servicing and expanding our international tax practice and as such, our clients frequently look to us for guidance on the following international tax matters:
- Structuring inbound and outbound investments and transactions
- M&A planning and due diligence
- International tax compliance
- Foreign tax credit planning
- Transfer pricing
- Passive foreign investment companies
- Controlled foreign corporations
- U.S. and foreign tax withholding
- Tax treaty applications
- Foreign bank and financial accounts (FBAR)
- Cross border tax services
- Expatriate tax services
As a result of the international nature of our business, Sasserath & Zoraian, LLP has developed relationships with many firms outside of the United States. We currently have affiliations in many countries across the globe and are thus well positioned to coordinate with non-U.S. tax service providers on an as needed basis.To learn more about how we can assist your business, please contact us at (631) 368-3110.