Congressional leaders have reached a long-awaited agreement on a $900 billion stimulus package. The measure is expected to provide more than $284 billion for businesses and revive the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), a lifeline federal loan program for small businesses that lapsed over the summer.
On December 23, 2020, Sasserath & Zoraian, LLP gave an informative webinar where Alan R. Sasserath explained the critical details you need to know about this new round of PPP, as well as updates to the existing PPP loan program.
- Eligibility for “second round” PPP loans
- Additional eligible expenses for existing PPP loans
- Tax implications of PPP loans
- Simplified forgiveness application
- 501(c)(6) non-lobbying organizations
Below you will find the presentation materials and a video replay. We hope this information is helpful to you and as always, please contact us if we can be of further assistance.